September 2022 - 6 spaces available
£1200pp / single supplement £300
Our Alps tour has quickly become one of the favourites on the calendar and is most definately my favourite short trip.
Not one for the faint hearted this trip is one of the most challenging and scenic rides out there.
The Alps trip changes every year and for 2022 we are heading South from Annecy down to Nice over 9 days of riding with the scope for 2 rest days if you did so please - for the route please click on the map below.
Bikes and luggage will be taken down to Annecy in the van with the St Malo to Nice trip before it - you need to arrive in Annecy on the 16th September ready to ride the next day. We arrive in Nice on the 25th and accommodation is included that night. Bikes and luggage will be brought back to the UK a couple of days later.
WHAT THE PRICE INCLUDES
* 10 nights accommodation in twin rooms in hotels
* Transport for your bikes and luggage to France and back again
* Baggage transfers for the duration of the trip
* Vehicular support for the entire cycle including back up vehicle carrying spares, mechanical support and use of spare bike should you need it
* Overnight bike storage
WHAT THE PRICE EXCLUDES
* Bike and helmet hire
* Personal clothing and equipment
* Lunches and evening meals